Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Real Life

I constantly get asked 'How do you get your kids to sit so still [to take their picture]?!?!'

And then I look at them like they are crazy. LOL

My kids don't sit still. Well, they do for a half second, and I click the shutter in that half second. :)

On Tuesday nights, you will most often find my girls and I watching Dancing With the Stars. They LOVE the show. LOVE it. They run to their playroom and gather all of my old dance costumes and put them on. A boa or a princess crown and some jewelry is often added, for effect. ;) And then they DANCE. They imitate the dancers on the screen and swoon over the outfits. It is HILARIOUS.

Well, this week Carly was the only one interested in getting all dressed up--and I laughed and laughed when she appeared to display her garb. She wore my green sequin dance costume (yes, something I truly wore to a dance recital as a kid), a boa clad tiara, complete with dirt, chocolate, and sweat all over her face (they'd been playing outside prior to the show). It was quite a sight.

On the first commercial, I convinced her to go to my studio space to capture some images.

These are proof that outfits, cleanliness, and posture don't matter. I guarantee that I will love these images as much, if not more, than the 'perfect ones'.

I love her chubby 3 year old legs!!



Emma couldn't stay out of the action: 'Girls, go cuddle.' LOL

No comments: