Saturday, May 05, 2007

Class of 2020!

My oldest daughter, Emma, had 'Preschool Graduation' last night! It was one of the cutest, funniest things I've ever attended. I watched her on stage with joy and a bit of disbelief that she has grown so much, so fast!

Each class member walked down the aisle of the big auditorium and each received a 'diploma'; each class sang a song--Emma's class sang 'She'll be coming 'round the mountain' and Emma sang it with gusto, leading her end of the class a little ahead of the rest! I was laughing so hard I cried!

Seeing all of them in their little red robes was amazing and I am so glad we had to opportunity to get a 'glimse' of the future.

Walking down the aisle, past me:


Receiving her diploma from Miss Kari:


Could she be any darn cuter???? :)

1 comment:

Cory Ann said...

OMG she is so darn cute! And growing up so quick. Gosh I hate how they do that!
CA