Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Incredible Opportunity!

I hope you take advantage of the following opportunity--as I've mentioned before, I lost my father to leukemia. He was 52 and had just 6 months from diagnosis to death--he is dearly missed each and every day.

For a limited time, you can register for free with the Bone Marrow Registry. Go to www.marrow.org and click on the big banner that says "Join Today". You'll find out how to register and have a mouth swab kit mailed to you. It is 100% free and you may have the opportunity to save a life! Wow!

I have registered and I highly encourage you to do the same--imagine yourself in the shoes of a parent waiting for the perfect marrow match for their son or daughter.

I hope you'll consider registering and pass the information along to family, friends and colleagues. The more people registered, the more lives can be saved!

No comments: