Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge!

Don and I took my girls to The Great Wolf Lodge this week over the Thanksgiving Break--we had a blast! Especially fun for me was the chance to play with a new camera--a waterproof camera!!! I was able to get underwater shots of the girls in the pool and didn't worry a bit about my camera while we went down waterslides and walked around in the sopping wet environment. The pics are point and shoot quality, but man(!) what fun! I got some ok shots for a first time play with it--I'm looking forward to this summer with lots of natural light pouring in a pool and using some goggles to guide my composure!
Emma underwater!







Carly underwater!
The girls loved the big waterslides--Don and Emma went down and flipped over completely! It threw him off the tube mid-slide!


Carly and I heading up to a slide!


My girls!


No comments: