Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Images

I hope your family had a great weekend--we spent wonderful time with family celebrating Easter!

Saturday was spent at my in-laws farm near Cameron, Missouri.....Spring has brought the arrival of many baby goats at the farm and my girls, neices and nephews (and many of the adults too!!) were simply beside themselves with excitement! I am a self-admitted 'city-girl', but even I found them to be cute little buggers. :)

Of course we had the annual big Egg Hunt too--I have so much fun watching all of the kids go on the prowl! The weekend before, on Palm Sunday, my girls enjoyed a big hunt at church as well. The hunt at church was so much warmer, as Easter was SO cold!!

Sunday was spent with my family. After church we visited the yummy brunch buffet at Nick and Jake's--I highly recommend it!!

It was a great weekend full of family and fun--can't complain one bit about that.

(Pardon the million goat snapshots--many family members are waiting on these!! LOL)

Palm Sunday




At the Farm....






My favorite rooster....

No comments: