Monday, August 10, 2009

Ch-ch-changes!

If there is one thing I am used to not getting used to but have come to expect as the norm, it's 'change'. The last decade of my life has brought about so many changes I can't even begin to count them! So many of them amazing--so many of them devastating. To say that it has all had an impact on my photography business would be an understatement--ever evolving has been necessary. I sometimes long to be a person that lives a 'normal' life where things are predictable.....easy.....but that is definitely not what I've been handed or created! And, without it, I guess I wouldn't be the person I am today--for better or worse.

And, in keeping up with my life, more changes have come about!

I have started back to work full time--full time 'regular hours' for the first time in nearly 8 years! It's taking some getting used to, but I'm up for and ready for the challenge. Carly is starting kindergarten and it's just simply 'time'.

What does this mean for KDG Photography? It means I've taken some time off to get things rolling with the new job and while I will continue to take sessions, it will be on a much more limited basis.

I will hold a few 'seasonable' mini-session specials throughout the year with special packaging and I've overhauled pricing on full sessions! With your session retainer, now, you will receive all of your digital files with instructions on how to print with a high quality lab! It's really very exciting and works out great for you!

Here's the big lowdown:
  • more on-location shoots
  • digital files from the session are yours!
  • weekend and evening shoots
  • fewer client shoots--schedule early so I can work you in!
  • seasonable mini-shoots a couple times a year with special packaging and bonuses

Details regarding pricing is available on the website!

Thanks for hanging with me and your patience while I face yet another big phase in my life!

No comments: