Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool Graduation!

I really can't believe it!!! My youngest is 'graduating' from preschool this week. It's just pure craziness how fast time flies!




It really hit me this morning when I dropped her off and was walking out of her classroom--I will admit to eyes full of tears.



Carly has two preschool classes--she is a peer model for Bright Beginnings and also in a typical preschool classroom--she splits her day between the two for three days a week. Tonight was her Bright Beginnings graduation--it was really nice. It's a smaller group than the other graduation will be (which is next week) and she really loves that.



Below are some pics!


I don't think I will ever get over how pretty she is! :)

Ms Erika!


Big eyes!


Grandma!



Daddy!


Singing her heart out!



Congratulations!



Mama!



Don!








1 comment:

Dana said...

So sweet and so cute! Dana