Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of School

Wednesday was the first day of school for my girls--Emma is starting first grade and Carly is in her last year of preschool! I can't believe how quickly it goes!!

Pardon these photos--they are a little rough--I'm having to work on a secondary computer, which doesn't have the programs I usually use to edit and process images on.

Emma

Carly

Both of 'em

We did the group shot with the neighbor friends in front of our house, and when they were done smiling at the moms, the funniest and cutest thing happened--proving they are definitely all-girls! The four of them started comparing and sharing their new outfits--I caught it on camera! How funny is this?!?!


1 comment:

Zofia said...

Adorable! Those last 2 images will mirror their "first day of junior high" I'm sure!