Saturday, June 14, 2008

Attention sbcglobal.net and att.net email users!!

If you use an email account with sbcglobal.net or att.net, and are looking for a reply back from me from the inquiry form on my website or otherwise, please check your spam folder! However, it may not even be there as I continue to get fatal error responses that my email has been blocked by individuals using these accounts.

This is a continual issue for me--one that drives me CRAZY! So, always check your spam folders, but especially if you use one of these email addresses. Hotmail (and other generic mass email hosts) accounts often bounce too.

I try to send an email to those who I know bounce using a personal, generic gmail account, but I'm sure that I don't know every email that bounces or goes into spam folders.

:)

No comments: