Friday, May 16, 2008

My little Pinky-the-Pig!

It's hard to believe, but the school year is just about over--and very soon, instead of a 'big kindergartener', I'm going to have a 'big-1st-grader'! Sigh!

Last night was the Kindergarten Musical and Emma had one of the lead character roles! She was Pinky the Pig. Prior to last night, I really had little to no idea that she had one of the 'big' parts. I had sort of assumed that all of the kids had roles like what she was coming home and describing. You can imagine my nervousness for her when I realized that she was one of few with solos and duets, and out in front the entire time! :) I could tell she was nervous, but she did a great job and made me so proud.


One of her duets!
One of her solos!
Another solo!
Giving Don one of her quirky smiles!

No comments: