Saturday, September 29, 2007

Apple Orchard!

It's another Gorombey excursion! Every year we visit the apple orchard and pumpkin patch in the fall--and it is always great fun. I get some of my favorite shots of my kids, nieces, and nephews without fail. The group proved to be a challenge today, but it didn't matter--I still love the images of them just bein' them. Enjoy!


Ohhhh the choices.....


A mouthful!
An armful!
My girls were being verrry grumpy.....a crime in such gorgeous light!!
So I shot some flowers.....
Making their way into the barn....The kittens are one of the favorite things at the farm....KyAnd the hay bails...Mom-mom encourages Carly to get acrossAnnabelle takes over the wagon....
And, is it possible to get a good shot with all SIX of them--between the ages of 2 and 10??? No, no it is not. LOL







No comments: