Monday, July 30, 2007

Taking much of the week off

I will be taking much of this week off. It is my very last week of summer with my girls! Sigh. It went toooo fast!

They are headed to Colorado with my in-laws next week (I can't go because I have to be back at school so early!) and the following week I start back at school part-time, and the week after that is the first week of school!

And so it has occurred to me that this week is the last week ever of Emma being 'little'. (Just typing that is bringing tears to my eyes!) She starts kindergarten on the 15th and the end of an era for she and I. It doesn't seem possible that the baby I gave birth to just yesterday (right???) is headed off to school. But, she is, and I vow to give her my utmost attention in this very last week of an era in her life. Sometimes you just have to stop and truly cherish what you have.

I won't be neglecting business entirely, I promise, but much more time than usual is being set aside for cuddle time and some fun activities. My response time to messages will be slow. Thank you for understanding! :)

No comments: