Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Team in Training!

In my 'bio' you may have seen that I run for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society--I run in memory of my dad, who we lost 6 years ago. He was just 52 and never got to meet his granddaughters--this will always be one of the greatest heartbreaks of my life. But, I run because he and so many others cannot--raising money to help those that need it to live.

The Society is currently recruiting for the Spring season.....and I encourage you to join them! Running with Team in Training has been one of the greatest things I've EVER done in my life--and the people you run with are second to none--it's really an amazing thing.

Trust me, if *I* can do it, anyone can do it. See below.....

Tell them I sent you!! :)

New Year’s Resolution…….
Try something new?
Do something good for others?
Here’s your chance!
Join the Team for one of the following events……


Memphis in May Triathlon: May 20, 2007 New Event!
Rock and Roll San Diego Full and Half Marathon: June 3, 2007
America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride (Century): June 3, 2007
Anchorage Full and Half Marathon: June 23, 2007


Information Meetings:


January 17 North KC Hospital Health Pavilion, N. Oak Room 6:00pm
January 18 Lee's Summit Hospital, room A and B 6:00pm
January 22 Leawood Fire Station #3, 148th & Mission Rd. 6:00pm
January 23 Research Hospital, room 3 & 4 in the café. 6:00pm
January 24 Lawrence Public Library, Gallery 6:00pm
January 25 Cloverleaf Bld. #3, Conference room 65th & Metcalf 6:00pm

January 30 Kick-off!!!! Villa Ventura 12100 Wornall 5:45pm

RSVP: Emily or Stacy 913-262-1515

(emily.clark@lls.org or stacy.duncan@lls.org)

No comments: