Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas in Review

There was gingerbread, of course.....
The best of friends.....And all of the Gorombey's piled in cars for the annual trip to Longview Lake......

On Christmas Day my one year old niece stole my camera! She managed to get off one 'self-portrait' shot as she was dropping it to the ground. Yes, my professional camera. Thank the Lord she's not taller--it didn't have far to go!
One of my girls' big gifts was the Kid Tough Digital Camera by Fisher Price--they LOVE it. Emma was so cute with it....on the way home after Christmas Day dinner at the in-laws, she wanted to go take pictures of lights. Perhaps my best gift this year was watching her emulate me and enjoy her new camera so much.
Here are a few pics that Emma and Carly shot with their new little camera.....in the following order: my sister, Dana, and brother in law, Cliff (they are going to just LOVE this shot--not!); Carly picking her nose (this one just cracks me up); and two sister-in-laws, Kristen and Janine! The image quality on these stinks, but the fun quality is fantastic--I highly recommend the camera if you are constantly fighting your own little ones off your own camera.



No comments: